Experienced AAT qualified local Bookkeeper offering full bookkeeping and accounting support for sole traders, partnerships and small businesses.
We understand the commitment involved when Self Employed and have therefore tailored our working hours to enable assistance to Sole Traders, especially Tradesmen who aren't always able to meet during usual working hours due to work commitments.
Evening & weekend support and appointments are always available at no extra charge.
Experienced in setting up and managing computerised and manual accounting systems.
We currently use SAGE accounts, Quick Books and Excel Spreadsheets to complete clients accounts.
Experience of working with Sole Traders, Tradesmen, Small businesses and Limited companies.
Our services will be tailored to meet your requirements ranging from minimal to full bookkeeping support through to Self Assessment filing or end of year assistance to your accountant.
We won't just process your paperwork, We have an ongoing mission to analyse your accounts and will advise of areas we identify where costs to your business can be reduced.
If you would like to contact us for an informal chat to discuss your current needs, please contact us on 07880611155 alternatively, drop us an email at Tradebookkeeping@outlook.com
- We offer free initial appointments to meet and discuss your needs
- Set hourly rates (Reduced introductory rate until accounts system fully set up)
- Set rate for filing of VAT and Self Assessment returns
- We do not charge our clients mileage
- Onsite and offsite Complete bookkeeping and accounts support
- Sales & Purchase Ledgers
- Bank account and credit card reconciliations
- Cash books
- Petty cash management
- PAYE, Payroll and CIS Declarations
- Business Administrative support
- Tailored to your businesses needs
- Accounts taken to trial balance
- Monthly Profit and Loss and Balance sheets
- Monthly Creditors and Debtors reports allowing accurate supplier payments and credit control
- Accruals and Prepayments
End of year
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns
- Final accounts and self assessment for sole traders and partnerships